Welcome to our new blog!Published
Welcome to the new AEPS® Blog, your source for practical guidance, free downloads, and special announcements about the Assessment, Evaluation, and Programming System for Infants and Children. Our goal is to bring you a regular infusion of information about the trusted AEPS system—knowledge that will help you make the most of AEPS-3 and ensure better outcomes for young children and their families.
Follow the blog for:
- Q&As with AEPS-3 developers and users
- Practical tips on how to use specific AEPS-3 features
- Posts on key topics like partnering with families and developing IFSPs/IEPs
- Free printables—posters, tip sheets, and more
- Case stories that highlight how other programs use AEPS-3
- Sample AEPS-3 activities and forms
- Guidance on using the online system, AEPSi
- Important announcements and updates about the AEPS-3 system
We’re excited to support your daily work with children and families through the AEPS blog. Stay tuned for essential information on maximizing AEPS-3—and if there’s a specific topic you’d like us to feature or a question you’d like us to answer on the blog, please share your idea in the comments below!